- When did Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi return to India from South Africa?
- When did the IndiGo rebellion take place?
- Who said that in the 10 years from 1891 to 1900, 19 million people lost their lives in India due to famine alone?
William Digby, editor of the Madras Times
- When did the Orissa famine occur?
- Who initiated his lifelong study of India’s poverty due to the instigation of the Orissa famine?
- In which year was slavery abolished in British India?
- For how many years were the wage labourers contracted under the contract labour system?
A period of five years
- In which year did the Indian Council pass the English Education Act?
- Who was the first legal member of the Advisory Committee of the Governor General?
- In which year was the General Committee on Public Education formed?
- In which year was the minute on Indian education published?
- Who published the minute on Indian education?
- Was it founded by Raja Ram Mohan Roy?
- By whom was the Prayer Samaj formed?
Dr. Atmaram Pandurang
- By whom was the Aligarh movement represented?
Syed Ahmed Khan
- When was the Brahmo Samaj founded by Raja Ram Mohan Roy?
- When was the Prayer Samaj started?
- What was the year in which arya samaj was founded?
- What was the age limit fixed when the civil services examinations were introduced during the British rule?
- How much was the age limit reduced to prevent Indians from appearing for civil services exams?
- What was the year of the Regional Language Act that censored the press?
- Which language magazine is Samvat Kaumudi?
- Which language magazine is Mirad-ul-Akbar?
- Who wrote,‘The mission of Nationalism, in our view, is to recover Indian thought, Indian character,Indian perceptions, Indian energy, Indian greatness and to solve the problems that perplex the world in an Indian spirit and from the Indian standpoint.’?
- When was the Chennai Residents Association formed?
February 26, 1852
- Who was the driving force behind the establishment of the Chennai Residents Association?
Kajula Lakshmi Narasu
- When did Kajula Lakshmi Narasu pass away?
- When was the Chennai Residents Association stopped?
- When was the Madras Mahajana Sangha established?
- When was the inauguration of the Chennai Mahajana Sangha held?
May 16, 1884
- In which year did the textile mill owners make a movement for an import duty to be levied on cotton fibre fabrics imported?
- When was the Indian National Congress formed?
December 28, 1885
- Where was the Indian National Congress formed?
- Who founded the Indian National Congress?
Alan Octavian Hume
- The first president of the Indian National Congress?
- Who has proclaimed that Swaraj is my birthright and I will attain it?
- In which year tilak proclaimed swaraj is my birthright and i will achieve it?
- The year in which the Swadeshi movement was launched?
- Who founded two newspapers, The Voice of India and The Rast Koptar, and served as their editor?
- Who worked as the editor of a newspaper called Bengali?
- Who was the editor of Kesari Maratha?
Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- Who believed that the middle classes, peasants, artisans and workers could play the most important role in the national movement?
Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- When was Tilak arrested and charged under Section 124A of the Indian Penal Code?
July 27, 1897
- Who is known as the greatest leader of Indian nationalism?
- Who was elected to the Parliament of England in 1892?
- When was the Indian Association in London established?
- By whom was the Indian Association founded in London?
- Who founded and founded the East India Company?
Dadabhai Naoroji 1866
- How many times was Dadabhai Naoroji elected president of the Indian National Congress?
- Who is the author of the book Poverty and The Indian Rule of Incompatibility with Britain?
- When was poverty and unbritish rule in India published?
- Dadabhai Naoroji notes that from 1835 to 1872, on an average, how much value of goods were exported to England every year?
13 million pounds
12TH HISTORY STUDY NOTES |Rise of Nationalism in India| TNPSC GROUP EXAMS
free test,daily current affairs with shortcuts,subjectwise materials,notes,free online test,and other best learning tnpsc ,UPSC,SSC,RAILWAY competitve exams.TNPSC GROUP 1,TNPSC GROUP 2/2A,TNPSC GROUP III,TNPSC GROUP 4,TNPSC GROUP VIII TESTS,ANSWER KEY,Health Officer In Tamil Nadu Public Health Service Exam, Inspector Of Fisheries In Fisheries Department In Tamil Nadu Fisheries Subordinate Service, Sub- Inspector Of Fisheries In Fisheries Department In Tamil Nadu Fisheries Subordinate Service,Combined Statistical Subordinate Services In Examination, Combined Civil Services Examination- Iii In Group- Iii.A Services, Jailor (Men) & Jailor (Special Prision For Women) In The Tamil Nadu Jail Service,, English Reporter And Tamil Reporter In Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service, Forest Apprentice (Group- Vi Services) In Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Service, Field Surveyor, Draftsman And Surveyor-Cum-Assistant Draughtsman In Tamil Nadu Survey And Land Records Subordinate Service & Tamil Nadu Town And Country Planning Subordinate Service, Combined Civil Services Examination- I In Group- I Services, Executive Officer, Grade- Iv (Group- Viii Services) In Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious And Charitable Endowments Subordinate Service, Executive Officer, Grade- Iii (Group- Vii- B Services) In Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious And Charitable Endowments Subordinate Service, Combined Engineering Services In Examination, Combined Civil Services Examination-Iv In Group-Iv Services, Combined Civil Services Examination-Ii (Interview Posts And Non-Interview Posts) In Group-Ii And Iia Services