- In which year was the Lucknow Pact signed between Hindus and Muslims?
- What treaty was signed in The First World War after Turkey’s defeat?
Treaty of Chevres
- Annie Besant belongs to which country?
- When did Miss Annie Besant visit India?
- Where is the college founded by Annie Besant?
Central Hindu College, Banaras
- When was The Banaras Central Hindu College upgraded to The Banaras Central University?
- By whom was Banaras Hindu University upgraded?
Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya
- When did Annie Besant become the world-wide president of the Theosophical Society after the death of H.S. Alcott?
- Where was the headquarters of the Brahma Jnana Sabha located?
- Who are the supporters of Madam Annie Besant?
Jamnadas, Dwarkadas, George Arundale, Shankarlal Pankar, Indulal Yagnik, C.P. Ramasamy, P.B. Wadia
- In which year did Britain announce its involvement in the First World War?
- Which is the weekly magazine started by Madame Annie Besant?
- In which year was The CommonWheel launched?
- When did Annie Besant publish a book titled “How India wrought for freedom”?
- “England’s toughest moment is a moment for India’s opportunity” was the one who thundered?
- In which parliament did Annie Besant unsuccessfully try to establish an Indian party union?
Parliament of Britain
- When did Annie Besant start a daily called New India?
July 14, 1915
- Where did She express concept of self-rule in her speech in September?
- Who said that ” I mean by self-government that the country shall have a government by councils,elected by the people, and responsible to the House “?
- When did Annie Besant announce that she would launch an Home Rule League Movement in India?
September 28, 1915
- At the initiative of Tilak and Annie Besant, when and where did the party systematically amend its rules to include members of those with extreme nationalist character in the Congress session?
1915 Bombay Congress Session
- At the Congress session in Bombay, within which period did Annie Besant ask to be taken up the Home Rule League Movement to be taken up?
- Under whose leadership were the Home Rule League Movement launched?
One is Tilak and the other is Annie Besant.
- When was the Home Rule League Movement started?
- When was Tilak’s Home Rule League Movement established?
- Where was Tilak’s Home Rule League Movement established at the Bombay Provincial Conference?
- In which areas did Tilak’s Home Rule League Movement operate?
Bombay, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Central Provinces Berar
- How many branches were allotted to Home Rule League Movement?
- Under whose leadership did the Home Rule League Movement operate in other parts of India?
- When was Tilak arrested for propagating the idea of Home Rule?
July 23, 1916 on his 60th birthday
- When and where did Annie Besant start the Home Rule League Movement?
- Who declared that ” the price of India’s loyalty is India’s Freedom “?
- When were Annie Besant and her associates PP Wadia George Arundale imprisoned in Ooty for political reasons?
- Who renounced his knighthood title in support for the arrest of Miss Annie Besant?
Sir S. Subramaniam
- When did Tilak insist at the AICC meeting that if the leaders of the self-government movement were not released, the civil disobedience movement should be used against the government?
July 28, 1917
- on August 20, 1917 Who declared, that ‘self-governing institutions and responsible government’ was the goal of the British rule in India?
- When was Annie Besant elected president of the Calcutta Conference of the Indian National Congress?
- Who is the author of the book “Indian unrest”?
- When did Tilak go to Britain to conduct the defamation case he had filed against Valentine Chirol ?
- What Was the name changed to The Indian Home Rule League to seek the support of members of the British Parliament?
the Commonwealth of India League
- How was the Commonwealth of India League renamed by VK Krishna Menon?
- When was the name of the Indian League changed?
- In which year did the British pass the Minto Marley reforms?
- When did the Congress, the Muslim League and the Autonomous Movement hold their conferences in Lucknow?
- When was the Pacific Coast Hindustan Association established?
- By whom was the the Pacific Coast Hindustan Association founded?
- the Pacific Coast Hindustan Association established in 1913 with whom as its president?
Sohan Singh Bhakna
- What party is the Hindustan Organisation of the Pacific Region called?
- What is meaning of Ghadar in Urdu?
- What is the name of the magazine in which the Ghadar Party was published?
- When was The Ghadar published in San Francisco?
November 1, 1913
- From where did the ship, named Komagatamaru, return to India?
- What pact led to Hindu-Muslim unity and the liberation movement?
- Who was the chief architect of the Lucknow Pact?
- Who called Jinnah an ” the Ambassador of Hindu–Muslim Unity”?
- Who created the criminal intelligence?
- When did Lord Curzon create Criminal Intelligence Department (CID)?
- In which year was The Newspapers (Incitement to Offences) Act?
- When was the Explosives Substances Act enacted?
- When was the Indian Press Act enacted?
- When was the the Prevention of Seditious Meetings Act enacted?
- When was the Foreigners Ordinance, which imposes restrictions on the labour of foreigners, passed?
- What law was used during first Lahore conspiracy trial case?
Indian Security Regulations Act
- Who started the Khilafat movement?
Maulana Muhammad Ali, Maulana Shaukat Ali
- What is the purpose of the Khilafat movement?
It was aimed to the support the Ottoman Empire and protest
against the British rule in India
- When did Muhammad Ali submit the demands of the Khilafat movement in Paris?
- What gold medal was awarded to Gandhiji for his humanitarian work in South Africa?
- What award was given to Gandhiji in 1906 in recognition of his service as an officer of the Indian volunteer ambulance corps?
zulu War Silver Medal
- What award was given to Gandhiji for serving as assistant superintendent of the Indian volunteer stretcher-bearer corps during Boer War of 1899-1900?
Boer Battle Silver Medal
- What word did the Muslims in Uttar Pradesh use as a symbol of the public revolt against the administration?
The Urdu word khilaf (against)
- In which year was the victory of the Bolshevik Revolution obtained?
- In which year was the first trade union formed?
- By whom was the first trade union started?
- Which was the first trade union formed in 1918?
the Madras Labour Union
- When was the All India Trade Union Congress (AITUC) established?
October 30, 1920
- Under whose leadership was the All India Trade Union Congress formed in 1920?
Lala Lajpat Rai
- When did the Jallianwala Bagh massacre take place?
12TH HISTORY STUDY NOTES |Impact of World War I on Indian Freedom Movement| TNPSC GROUP EXAMS
free test,daily current affairs with shortcuts,subjectwise materials,notes,free online test,and other best learning tnpsc ,UPSC,SSC,RAILWAY competitve exams.TNPSC GROUP 1,TNPSC GROUP 2/2A,TNPSC GROUP III,TNPSC GROUP 4,TNPSC GROUP VIII TESTS,ANSWER KEY,Health Officer In Tamil Nadu Public Health Service Exam, Inspector Of Fisheries In Fisheries Department In Tamil Nadu Fisheries Subordinate Service, Sub- Inspector Of Fisheries In Fisheries Department In Tamil Nadu Fisheries Subordinate Service,Combined Statistical Subordinate Services In Examination, Combined Civil Services Examination- Iii In Group- Iii.A Services, Jailor (Men) & Jailor (Special Prision For Women) In The Tamil Nadu Jail Service,, English Reporter And Tamil Reporter In Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service, Forest Apprentice (Group- Vi Services) In Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Service, Field Surveyor, Draftsman And Surveyor-Cum-Assistant Draughtsman In Tamil Nadu Survey And Land Records Subordinate Service & Tamil Nadu Town And Country Planning Subordinate Service, Combined Civil Services Examination- I In Group- I Services, Executive Officer, Grade- Iv (Group- Viii Services) In Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious And Charitable Endowments Subordinate Service, Executive Officer, Grade- Iii (Group- Vii- B Services) In Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious And Charitable Endowments Subordinate Service, Combined Engineering Services In Examination, Combined Civil Services Examination-Iv In Group-Iv Services, Combined Civil Services Examination-Ii (Interview Posts And Non-Interview Posts) In Group-Ii And Iia Services